The College is a pioneering institution for education and training of rehabilitation professionals in Japan.
- The College offers six education courses to cultivate rehabilitation specialists.
- Course of Speech-Language-Hearing Therapy
- Course of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Course of Rehabilitation Worker for Persons with Visual Disabilities
- Course of Sign Language Interpretation
- Course of Inclusive Physical Education
- Course of Support Worker for Children with Intellectual Disabilities
The College also offers various post graduate short term training programs for rehabilitation professionals practicing in fields.
Back to HomePage