- Comprehensive rehabilitation services for PWDs
- The Hospital offers diagnosis, treatment and medical rehabilitation of PWDs or potential PWDs.
- Welfare services for PWDs
- As a support facility for PWDs, the Rehabilitation Services Bureau assists PWDs through assessment of disabilities and provides welfare services that meet individual needs.
- Research and Development (R&D) of rehabilitation technologies and assistive products
- The Research Institute pursues improved QOL of PWDs through research and development of assistive products and conducts studies on medical, social and engineering issues related to rehabilitation.
- Education and training of rehabilitation professionals
- The College provides education and training for current rehabilitation professionals and future experts demanded in rehabilitation and related fields.
- Rehabilitation and health promotion programs
- The Hospital assists PWDs in health promotion and dissemination of adaptive sports.
- Information services
- The NRCD acquires information related to rehabilitation in Japan and overseas and makes it available to PWDs and people involved in rehabilitation.
- International cooperation
- The NRCD contributes to promoting rehabilitation of PWDs in developing countries.
Back to HomePage