We exhibited in 28th Intl. HOME CARE & REHABILITATION EXHIBITION 2001
TOKYO INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION CENTER (TOKYO BIG SIGHT)
Development of Orphan Technology
- in collaboration with users-
Light Spot Operated Keyboard
- Alternative computer input device for persons with severe motor disability.
- Point to a sensor arrey by laser spot and select a character.
- Development learning from a particular disabled person.
- Technology trancefer to order made supply with adaptation.
Wheelchair for Office Use
- Powered wheelchair for vocation use.
- Special back rest mechanism for better fitting
- Use involvement... As a menber of the development group. Effective group interview.
- Elaborate and repeated field tests.
Wheelchair for the Elderly Persons
- Manual wheelchair with modular seating system... Back support with biangular bracket and lateral support. Thigh support with total contact.
- Convertive to foot draive.
- Cooperation with a foreign company.
Head Controlled Powered Wheelchair
- Powered wheelchair for a cerebral palsied person with severe disability.
- Control by head movement with a magnetic sensor and a computer.
- Development leaning from a paticular disabled person.
- Proved to be effective in establishment of her independence.
- Technology trancefer to an industry.
Eye gaze Communication System
- Alternative communication device for persons with severe motor disability.
- Selection of a character by a brief gaze.
- Effective use of the eye gaze detection device as a technological seeds.
- Technology transfer to an industry.
Three Dimentional(3D) Laser Printer
- 3D printer for tactile-reading by deaf-blind persons.
- Produces any tactile patterns by direct foarming.
- Variable dot and letter size.
- Suitable for those who can not read Braille.